2018 FunGIS Conference
When: May 17–18, 2018
Location: Shangri-La Hotel in the heart of Cairns
Themed Spatial Technologies of the Future to be held at the Shangri-La Hotel in the heart of Cairns on Thursday 17 and Friday 18 May 2018
This year's FunGIS Conference will include a hands-on focus
- using GIS with live updating databases (also a feature of this year's FunGIS Spatial Olympics); and
- using QGIS, and using QGIS with other applications.
At this stage, presentations are diverse and will include
- using P3DM for empowering indigenous communities;
- setting up a global database enabling medical professionals learn more about individuals with Angelman Syndrome; and
- what's happening with GDA 2020.
Draft program coming soon.
FunGIS is committed to keeping costs low in service to our members, and this year's conference is no exception:
Earlybird registration - by the end of April
- members - $250 for 2 days, $135 for 1 day
- non-members - $300 for 2 days, $175 for 1 day
Registration from 1 May
- members - $300 for 2 days, $175 for 1 day
- non-members - $350 for 2 days, $200 for 1 day
Students - $100 for 2 days, $50 for 1 day
Presenters - Nil